Little Rock Attorneys Focus on Criminal Law and Immigration
Courtroom-tested lawyers have defended Arkansans since 1994
The James Law Firm fights for clients in Little Rock, Conway, Fayetteville and throughout Arkansas. Our aggressive litigators have successfully represented thousands of Arkansans in criminal and immigration cases since 1994.
How James Law Firm can help you
Our attorneys focus solely on criminal and immigration cases. Every lawyer at our firm is ready to find solutions to your legal problems. The benefits of working with our firm include:
- Resources — James Law Firm is one of the largest criminal defense firms in Arkansas. We have all the resources you expect from a large firm. But, at the same time, we provide personal, individualized service to every client. With offices in Little Rock, Fayetteville and Conway, we are never far from you.
- Complete representation — Whether you are charged with a misdemeanor or capital murder, your case is important to us. James Law Firm is dedicated to protecting your future, and we will not be bullied by the government. The same holds true for immigration cases. We give you same level of commitment whether we are helping you with a visa application or a deportation proceeding. Hablamos español.
- Professional excellence — We are one of the few criminal defense firms certified to defend people charged with capital offenses in Arkansas. We take this responsibility seriously and strive to win freedom for the defendant in every case.
- Appellate experience — An adverse decision from a trial judge is not the end of the case. We are experienced in handling appeals, all the way to the U.S. Supreme Court. At James Law Firm, we are prepared to fight for you to very end.
- Reasonable fees — Our team approach helps keep your legal fees down. We divide the workload among attorneys and staff to make the most efficient use of time and resources.
We handle criminal defense and immigration law in Arkansas
At James Law Firm, we understand the legal problems that Arkansas residents face, and we are ready to help resolve them.
- Criminal law — We are prepared to defend you or a family member against a wide range of criminal charges, including homicide, robbery, DWI, drug crime, sex crime, assault, white collar crime, organized crime and weapons charges. We are certified to handle death penalty cases throughout the state. Our lawyers also defend clients against federal criminal charges and pursue appeals.
- Immigration law — The experienced attorneys at James Law Firm help clients with immigration needs, such as visas and green cards. We represent clients in all areas of immigration defense, including deportation hearings. Hablamos español.
Contact our criminal law and immigration attorneys in Little Rock today
The James Law Firm is ready to deliver aggressive representation to help you through your legal problems. Our office hours are 8 a.m. to 5:30 p.m., but we are available 24/7 for your convenience. Free parking is available at all three of our offices, but we can come to you if needed. Contact us online or call 501.375.0900 to arrange a free consultation. Hablamos español