Arkansas Criminal Attorneys
Law Firm Defense Cases
Our knowledgeable attorneys are prepared to defend your rights when you are arrested. Being involved in a criminal matter can be a traumatizing experience. Time is of the essence and it is in your best interests to contact The James Law firm as soon as possible. We have experienced criminal defense attorneys in Arkansas who can help you navigate through the complex legal system.
Criminal law firms in Arkansas litigate numerous criminal cases that include the following:
- Felony crimes: A felony is serious crime that can negatively affect you for the rest of your life. These crimes usually carry a prison sentence of a year or more.
- Drug crimes: If you are charged with a drug crime you may face fines, jail time, license suspension and a criminal record. Seek the help of criminal attorneys in Arkansas immediately to receive sound legal advice.
- Violent crimes: Being charged with a violent crime can cause panic and unrest. These offenses include assault and battery and armed robbery.
- Weapons charges: If you are charged with weapon possession you may face prison time. However, experienced Arkansas criminal law firms can assist you in combating these charges.
- DWI: The punishment for drunk driving is becoming more serious. If you are arrested, you only have seven days to file a motor vehicle hearing. If you fail to file a hearing within seven days, your license may be suspended. If you are a first time offender you face up to one year in jail and up to $1,000 in fines.
- Computer crimes: Cyber crimes are becoming more common as technology improves. Arkansas criminal attorneys are familiar with the latest computer crime laws and can aid you in battling any charges against you.
The James Law firm has significant experience in criminal defense and is here to help defend your rights. If you are in need of seasoned criminal defense attorneys call 800-377-2804.
Seek Experienced Legal Representation
If you are involved in a criminal law proceeding, consulting an attorney early is vital to protecting your rights throughout the process. The attorneys in The James Law Firm are committed to providing aggressive legal representation at a fair price. Contact The James Law Firm for a consultation regarding your legal needs.
Serving clients throughout the State of Arkansas
The James Law Firm • 1821 S. Broadway, Little Rock, Arkansas 72206